29.5.2011

Decoding - Dressmann

Ajattelin erääänä päivä jälleen tätä mainosta telkasta katsellessani, että mitäköhän herra Dressmanit pohdiskelevat kävellessään todella hitaasti komeissa puvuissaan. Päätin siis kurkistaa heidän ajatusmaailmaansa. You're welcome!



Oma versioni:

"I don't even know what I'm doing in this commercial..."


"There she goes! After her!"
"We're so co-ordinated it's SCARY!"


Uuh yeah. We SO look like "The Right Stuff"!



"Oh, man! I just realised...  I left my keys in the car! #@%*!!" 



                                 "I really shouldn't have eaten that burrito for lunch..."
                                 "DUDE!!!!"



"Oh... I just got the joke! He split 'cause he's a banana!!!"



"For god's sake! You're a Dressmann-Man. Get that smirk off your face!"



"Why am I always stuck in the back row? I have the looks and I NEVER smirk"
"Maybe if I'll chew this chocolate bar, it'll make me look profound and deep... Wohoo! Mint chocolate!"



Dressmann. Making suits for men walking really slowly since 1962.




2 kommenttia:

Tuoppi kirjoitti...

Tuli tästäkin mainoksesta kerralla parempi uusine lisäyksineen. Eikun töllöön pyörimään... :D

Marja kirjoitti...

Mä odotan yhteydenottoja mainostoimistoilta...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews